Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.
To begin your application, you’ll need to collect the following information:
- Last year’s W-2 form
- Signed and dated federal tax returns (i.e., 1040s) from the last year, including all schedules
- Most recent 30-day pay stubs for each borrower
- Last two months of bank statements
- Copy of your most recent mortgage statement (if available)
- Picture ID (e.g., driver’s license)
- A copy of the purchase contract (if applicable)
- Legal description of the property (previous title policy recommended)
If you are self-employed, you will also need the following documents:
- Last year’s signed and dated tax return, including all schedules
- Year-to-date profit and loss (P&L) statement less than 60 days old
Certain applicants will need to supply additional information:
- If you receive a Social Security pension or annuity, provide a copy of the awards letter and a copy of a recent benefit check.
- If you own other real estate, provide a lease/rental agreement, if applicable, and copies of property tax and insurance bills.
- If you receive alimony or child support, provide a copy of the divorce decree.